It appears that there is a little FOMO going on, in the warehouse business...
- Columbia Distributing Plans Warehouse Hub in Canby, Oregon
- Goldman goes warehouse hunting with new property venture
- Industriplex Business Park acquired by New York investment firm
- Blackstone Bets $18.7 Billion on Amazon Effect in Warehouse Deal
- Brennan Investment Group JV Buys 1.3 MSF Chicago Warehouse
- University of Minnesota puts warehouse space on the market
There is a continuing rotation out of equities, into "alternative investments" in the commercial real estate and bond space. For most of us that don't have warehouses to sell, it's a great time to have some cash ready, because equities are going to bottom sometime this summer and that is going to be a great buying opportunity.